https://thekuwaitblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/Green-and-White-Watercolor-Skin-Care-Banner-Template-89.jpg 1500 2000 theuaeblog https://thekuwaitblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/hor_kuwait_B.png theuaeblog2022-10-12 17:32:402022-10-12 17:32:40How to Make Gers Ogaily – Kuwaiti Dishes & Recipes
How to Make Gers Ogaily – Kuwaiti Dishes & Recipes
Gers Ogaily is a Kuwaiti sponge cake with a delicious taste of eggs, vanilla, and cardamom powder. It requires simple ingredients and instructions. So, you can make this cake in your home and serve all family members, including kids, who will love the sponge cake. Here is the procedure to make Gers Ogaily. Read on!
- Four large eggs
- A half cup of sugar
- One teaspoon of vanilla
- One cup of all-purpose flour
- One or two teaspoons of cardamom powder
- A half teaspoon of saffron – soak in rosewater
- Two tablespoons of sesame seeds
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Fahrenheit
- Grease the tube pan
- Sprinkle 50% of the sesame seeds and set aside
- Now beat the eggs for five minutes to make them foamy
- Add sugar to the eggs and beat for another 2-3 minutes
- Next, add vanilla to the eggs and beat for 60 seconds
- Use a bowl to whisk all-purpose flour and cardamom
- Add the mixture to the beaten eggs
- Now, add saffron soaked in rose water mixture
- Pour into the pan and sprinkle the remaining sesame seeds
- Bake for 30-40 minutes
- Serve warm or cool, depending on your preferences
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!